Friday, February 12, 2010

My Valentine


Since it is Valentines Day, I thought I would tell you about my Valentine. I have been married to "Mr Amazing" for 31 years. I first spotted him when I was in the 7th grade. It took until the 8th grade to get him to notice me and he has been mine ever since.


My guy can do anything.... I often wonder if he had a different woman, would he be near as amazing? Because of me he has learned how to refinish all kinds of things, rewire lamps, and even reupholster. You name it, he can do it. When you have a wife that is always coming home and putting things in your garage you have to do something to get them out.


My husband is also in great shape. He is always moving furniture for me all over the place so his muscles get a regular work out. He moved the dining room table three times last week.


He is patient....lets just say he is very patient.


Most of all he knows how to laugh with me about everything but not at me.
Some of the things I have brought home were not always such a good idea.

You will probably hear a lot about Mr Amazing in future blogs. He is the love of my life.


Does your valentine appreciate your junking?

No comments:

Post a Comment